Act+Fast Anti Choking Trainer BackPad, Carry Bag & 10 Plugs The Act+Fast Anti Choking Trainer is worn by students in CPR class to learn the Abdominal Thrust Manoeuvre (Heimlich). When performed correctly, a foam plug shoots into the air, making instruction realistic and leaving students confident.
The Act+Fast Red Trainer also includes a foam back slap pad to allow students to practice backslaps as recommended by the UK Resuscitation Council and practice choking rescue protocols as indicated by the American Red Cross and European Resuscitation Council.
Supplied with BackPad, Carry Bag and 10 Spare Plugs
How it works…………
1. Pull the vest on, cinch the waist belt and drop a foam plug into the 'airway'
2. Place your hands in the correct position, between the navel and ribcage
3. Deliver a quick, upward Abdominal Thrust Manoeuvre (Heimlich)
4. The Act+Fast trainer can be used standing, sitting, on the ground or even for choking self-rescue by using a counter or chair
5. Caution: Do not use force, it is not necessary and may cause injury
Intended for use under the direction of CPR Instructors