The life-like oral cavity and the denture with tooth disease provide oral care training which is close to the clinical practice.
– The Advanced Oral Care Simulator has an anatomically correct oral cavity, trachea, esophagus and replacement dentures.
– Denture with tooth diseases provides training in assessment and care of the oral cavity.
– The patient conditions and positions can be set easily.
– This simulator allows for training in realistic oral cleaning procedure using simulated residue.
– This simulator allows training using water, and also training of suction.
– Care of gingiva
– Brushing of teeth
– Removal of coat on tongue
– Care for moist retention
– Replacement and maintenance of the denture
– Understanding of airway suction
Oral Anatomy and Tooth Problems:
– Spaced arch
– Food residue
– Isolated tooth
– Coated tongue
– Gingival recession
– Root fracture
– Stump of a tooth
– Complete denture
– Dental problems
– Intratracheal intubation
– Tube feeding
– Sitting position
– Half sitting position
– Lateral position