MINISPIR with Winspiro Light
Minispir Light measures 10 essential parameters for a diagnostic spirometry: FEV6, FVC, FEV1, FEV1%, PEF, FEF25/75%, FIVC, Lung Age, VC, IVC.
Pediatric incentives. Flow/Volume loop and Volume/Time curve. Spirometry test interpretation. Temperature sensor for BTPS conversion. Minispir Light meets the requirements of integrated healthcare platforms and tablet applications.
For use with FlowMir disposable turbine only (33507).
Winspiro Light is an intuitive and effi cient software, for complete diagnosis included in Minispir Light.
• Temperature sensor: semiconductor (0-45°C)
• Flow sensor: bi-directional digital turbine
• Flow range: ± 16 L/s
• Volume accuracy: ± 3% or 50 mL
• Flow accuracy: ± 5% or 200 mL/s
• Dynamic resistance at 12 L/s: <0.5 cm H2O/L/sec
• Communication port: USB
• Power Supply: line powered from USB port
• Dimension: 50 x 142 x 26 mm
• Weight: 65 g
PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR WINSPIRO LIGHT/PRO
• Microsoft Windows: XP, Vista 32/64 bit, Seven 32/64 bit, 8
• Screen resolution: 1024×768 Hard disk: 128 MB (better 256 MB)
• USB socket
• Multilanguage: GB, FR, IT, ES, PT, DE, PL, SE, NL, CZ, LV, TR, RU, CN, JP