Product information “Demonstration Model Difficult Airway Management”
Compact table-top design, anatomical accuracy and a variety of Difficult Airway Management settings. Ideal for demonstration of skills and devices.
– Anatomically correct airway
– The incisors break when excessive force is applied.
– Successful tube tip placement can be confirmed by indicators.
– Airway opening techniques (head tilt, jaw thrust)
– Bag-Valve-Mask ventilation
– Pre-intubation airway assessment
– „Sniffing position“
– Pressurization of external larynx to improve the laryngeal view
– Oral/Nasal Intubation
– Use of oropharyngeal airway (OPA)
– Use of nasopharyngeal airway (NPA)
– Use of laryngeal mask airway
– Use of video laryngeal scope
– Confirmation of successful ventilation by indicators
– Feedback of incorrect procedures including esophagus intubation and unilateral intubation
– Securing the tube in place with tape or Thomas™ endotracheal tube holder
Comes with carrying bag, lubricant, 3 replacement incisors and instructional manual.
Do you have any questions concerning this product?