MINISPIR with Winspiro PRO
Real time Flow/Volume loop and Volume/time curve with PRE/POST comparison. Advanced spirometry test interpretation. Pediatric incentive animations. Lung Age. Bronchial provocation test including new Mannitol protocol with FEV1 response curve. Temperature sensor for BTPS conversion. Supplied with reusable turbine.
32 measured parameters: FVC, FEV1, FEV1%, FEV3, FEV3%, FEV6, FEV1/FEV6%, PEF, FEF25%, FEF50%, FEF75%, FEF25-75%, FET, Vext, Lung Age, FIVC, FIV1, FIV1%, PIF, VC, IVC, IC, ERV, FEV1/VC%, VT, VE, Rf, ti, te, ti/t-tot, VT/ti, MVV.
CD manual GB, FR, IT, ES, DE, PT.
Winspiro PRO is a unique spirometry and oximetry software, which comes standard with Minispir. All patient records are shown on simple, single-screen patient cards with dynamic management of all data and graphs.
• Temperature sensor: semiconductor (0-45°C)
• Flow sensor: bi-directional digital turbine
• Flow range: ± 16 L/s
• Volume accuracy: ± 3% or 50 mL
• Flow accuracy: ± 5% or 200 mL/s
• Dynamic resistance at 12 L/s: <0.5 cm H2O/L/sec
• Communication port: USB
• Power Supply: line powered from USB port
• Dimension: 50 x 142 x 26 mm
• Weight: 65 g
PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR WINSPIRO LIGHT/PRO
• Microsoft Windows: XP, Vista 32/64 bit, Seven 32/64 bit, 8
• Screen resolution: 1024×768 Hard disk: 128 MB (better 256 MB)
• USB socket
• Multilanguage: GB, FR, IT, ES, PT, DE, PL, SE, NL, CZ, LV, TR, RU, CN, JP