Shown is a realistic bullet wound with bleeding function caused by a large gun caliber, ideal for training the Wound Packing procedure.
The Simulator is made of a high quality and very durable silicone that simulate human skin and tissue. Common hemostatic wound pads can be used. We recommend to use our washable, non-staining artificial blood (Ref.no. 7024) with the simulator. The trainer is fast and easy to clean after use.
The package contains:
– Wound Packing Simulator (Ref.no. 7770)
– 250 ml artifical blood (Ref.no. 7024)
– Bottle for fake blood (Ref.no. 7770-1)
– Tube 80 cm (Ref.no. 7770-2)
– Plastic tray (Ref.no. 7770-3)
Size: 12.5 x 10 x 5 cm, weight: 1 kg