Small, lightweight, high sensitivity pocket Doppler.
Its probes are ideal for use by a General Practitioner, vascular specialist for routine vascular examination in ER for vessel location, or by specialists in diabetes, urology and gynaecology.
Vascular flow signals and FHR are easily located using the transducer while internal signal processing minimizes noise artefacts.
The flow signal is also available to the user via the built-in loudspeaker with output level controlled by rotary volume control.
Supplied in a nice bag, cable, gel tube and 7 languages user manual: GB, FR, DE, IT, ES, GR, PT.
– Frequency: 2, 5 or 8 MHz continuous wave
– Transducer: 2 crystal narrow beam
– Output power: <15 mW/cm2 SATA
– Audio Response: 300Hz – 4 KHz
– Keys: 1 Key (for unit on/off)
– Controls: rotary volume
– Indicators: Yellow battery low LED
– Battery 9V Alkaline (not included)
– Expected battery life: >9 hours
– Headset: Audio output to optional
– headset (not included)
– Material: ABS / Noryl
– Size: 150 mm by 75 mm
– Weight: 299 g (with transducer)